The lessons in Baarn are given in a lovely small private pool with water of no less than 32ºC. A lovely water temperature in which easily several (intensive – turbo) lessons can be followed in a row.
The swimming pool is located on the terrain of the Amerpoort foundation “Nieuwenoord”. The swimming pool is situated in the middle of nature and the area is very woody and the park borders on castle Groeneveld. While waiting, until your child has finished the swimming lessons, you can enjoy a nice nature walk. There is also other entertainment in the vicinity namely a football field, a nursery, a farm and next to the swimming pool siblings can use a nice playground.
We will give regular group lessons in addition to the intensive lessons. The lessons will take place in groups of 6 – 7 pupils and small groups of 3-4 pupils on 1 instructor. There is also the possibility of private swimming lessons, with 1 – 2 students on 1 instructor. This applies to both children’s and adult lessons.
Photos’ pool and surroundings:
|Group lessons (6-7 pupils):|
|Price per 1 hour regular||€17,00|
|Price per 1,5 hour intensive lesson||€24,00|
|Price per 2 hours intensive lesson||€32,00|
|Price per 2,5 hours intensive lesson||€39,00|
|Price per 3 hours intensive lesson||€46,50|
|Small class ( 3-4 pupils):|
|Price per 3 – 4 on 1 lesson of 1 hour||€33,00|
|Price per 3 – 4 on 1 lesson of 45 minutes||€24,00|
|Private lessons (1-2 pupils):|
|Price per 1 on 1 lesson of 45 minutes||€58,00|
|Price per 2 on 1 lesson of 45 minutes||€33,00|
|Price per 1 on 1 private lesson 1 hour||€77,00|
|Price per 2 on 1 private lesson 1 hour||€44,00|
|Trial lesson of 60 minutes regular group lesson||€15,00|
|Trial lesson of 45 minutes 3 – 4 on 1 class||€22,00|
|Trial lesson of 45 min. 1 on 1 private lesson||€56,00|
|Trial lesson of 45 min. 2 on 1 private lesson||€31,00|
|Trial lesson of 1 hour 1 on 1 private lesson||€75,00|
|Trial lesson of 1 hour 2 on 1 class||€41,50|
|Trial lesson of 1 hour 3 – 4 on 1 group lesson||€30,00|
|One time registration fee||€12,50|
The lesson fee is to be paid prior to a swimming period (approximately 4,5-5 months) after the trial lesson.
Lessons schedules for regular and private groups:
The season starts on the 5th of September and will run until the 10th of July 2023. Lessons will be given only on the Mondays. No swimming lesson will be given on the following dates:
- 05 and 26 December 2022, 02 January 2023, 27 February 2023, 10 April 2023, 01 May 2023 and 29 May 2023.
- 16.00-17.00 beginners and A,B diploma groups
- 17.00-18.00 beginners and A,B,C diploma groups
- 18.00-19.00 adult private and small group lessons (3 – 4 on 1)
- 19.00-20.00 adult private and small group lessons (3 – 4 on 1)
Intensive group lessons
- 16.00-17.30 beginners and A,B,C diploma groups
- 16.00-18.00 beginners and A,B,C diploma groups
- 16.00-18.30 adult private and small group lessons (3 – 4 on 1)
- 18.30-19.30 adult private and small group lessons (3 – 4 on 1)
- Entering and leaving: Please mind your speed when entering the premises.
- Pupils are not allowed to enter the swimming hall if no swimming instructor is present (not even with mum or dad).
- Pupils (and parents) are not allowed to be in the water outside the lessons.
- We ask parents to wait outside during swimming lessons due to the corona rules.
- It is advised to take a walk on the walkway opposite the pool to avoid contact with the clients of Amerpoort.
- Outdoor shoes are not allowed within the terrain of the swimming pool.
- Please keep the doors of the building closed during the lessons.
- Please let your child(ren) go to the bathroom and shower ( in no covid time) before the lesson. Then leave the swimming hall as soon as possible so that swimming lessons can start on time!
- The shallow end of the pool may not be used.
- Do not leave valuables behind in the changing rooms, as we cannot take responsibility for lost items.
Thank you very much for your cooperation,
Aquakidzz Swimming School