With clothing on:
- With foot jump into the water
- Tread water 15 seconds
- Swim 12.5meters breaststroke
- Diving under a line
- Half turn around a longitudinal axis
- Swim 12.5 m backstroke
- Exit the water.
In swimming suit:
- With headfirst jump into the water
- 3 meters underwater swim through a hole in a sail
- Swim 50 m breaststroke
- Swim 50m backstroke
- Floating on your stomach and on your back
- Swim 5m front crawl
- Tread water 60 seconds with 2 times to turn around the longitudinal axis
How soon will my child complete the Swim-ABC?
After earning the A level diploma to complete the B and C level diploma is really close. Generally 42 lessons needed to obtain the first diploma. To reach the swimming diploma B, 12 hrs needed and also 12hrs for the C level. To get the B and C diploma together cost so much less time than the A level qualification alone. The total duration will depend on how the swimming lessons are offered and the individual development of the swimming student.